Thursday, May 17, 2012

Work, on a rainy day, not!

Alarm goes off and rain starts again and I have to work, ugh!  It's a perfect start to a day of reading - I've got piles of books saying read me, no turn my pages, no it's my turn I've been patiently waiting, I've got the best characters ever!!!  Okay, so the books don't actually talk to me but it would be really cool of they did;)

Started the new Mary Higgins Clark last night, "The Lost Years," and I'm a few chapters into "The Kissing List" by Stephanie Reents.  Yes, I could snuggle up with one of my blankets and a Diet Coke on my very comfy couch and just read, read, read.  But I must go to work and type, type, type!

If you do have the rainy day to read, I suggest a good mystery.  Perhaps by Mary or Carol Higgins Clark or try the Flavia de Luce series by Alan Bradley - Nancy Drew goes British!

What do you like to read on a rainy day?

No comments:

Post a Comment