Friday, May 25, 2012

True Love...



Pages and pages of my true love.  The 6 picks (I had to have a few alternates) for the holiday weekend.  A little war, a little space exploration, future times and crimes, kissing (duh!), mom/daughter secrets(!!) and something I apparently don't want to know.  Of course, I'm a movie lover too so I figured this would be a perfect weekend to watch Season 1 of Game of Thrones and for the umpteenth time watch Rebel Without a Cause (James Dean - drool).

Something tells me I'll have a permanent furrowed brow so I'll need to watch a Friends marathon when I'm done to regain my laugh lines.  Or a visit with my awesome niece and super hero nephew (his super powers are eating dragons and smooshing cars).

A little wine will be poured (thanks to my Wine Shop at Home wines being delivered today) and possibly some chocolate will be consumed.  little, possibly, some, hahahahahaha!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend All!  Hope you spend it with a book, a nook, a nap, someone you love, or someone who loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment