Monday, May 21, 2012

The Book of Summers by Emylia Hall

I want Hungarian wine and hot summers by the lake (or pool)!  I'm on page 112 of Emylia Hall's debut novel "The Book of Summers" and I'm already in love with the characters and with a country I've never been to, although I've been close.  I've spent a day each in Slovenia and Croatia during an Italian cruise - both lovely places with good food and friendly people and I remember being entertained with beautiful music.

I'm really hoping my local Publix carries some brand of Hungarian wine but if not I'll have to hunt some down at a local wine boutique.  

I suggest you find a cushy spot of grass under a shady tree or float on a big raft on a lake or pool while reading this beautiful book!!  You too can enjoy this refreshing, spellbinding summer read beginning May 29, 2012 (the US pub date).  
I'm reading an advanced reader copy that was nicely sent to me by MIRA Books (Harlequin).
http://www.emyliahall.com/the-book-of-summers/

No comments:

Post a Comment