Monday, May 14, 2012

New digs, more or less

I've moved the bookstore dream brainstorming area from the kitchen counter "bar" and into the spare room:)  The move was prompted by my hubby's need for a space large enough for his old childhood love - trains!  Him and his dad took the old train layout they built together I don't know how many years ago down from the attic and it's now mounted on the wall in the exercise room.  Which meant the airplane model table had to go somewhere.  It's now my current "dream" desk.  Our very uncomfortable mattress and box spring went in the back end of a garbage truck last week.  So now I have more work area to pile books, think (ouch!), scribble, pity party and daydream.

I really need to change the wall color though.  I love blue walls but this is not a good blue!!  (old owners managed to paint 2 walls one shade of blue and the other 2 a whole different shade)

Alas, I'm feeling renewed in which direction to go with the bookstore - finding funding; starting smaller, maybe no ales (tear) or maybe more ales and less tales (tear); writing a book; becoming a more avid reviewer/blogger; working in publishing; or 9 to 5ing and just enjoy the stories with a glass of wine until retirement!  





1 comment:

  1. Erin I keep my prayers coming your way! I can help you get signed up to be a wine consultant and you can do both! SERIOUSLY! Let me know and we can chat! I really have enjoyed it!

    I will keep looking for funding ideas, loans and so forth. I love your ambition and would love to have the positive flow from you and me! Keep it up dear! You are great! Let me know if I can help!

    Love you!
    Caryn

    ReplyDelete